In the daily automobile transportation, the chemical liquid may get on the car, and the chemical liquid will damage the paint surface, so it must be removed as soon as possible. Here is a simple and effective way to remove chemical liquids.
1. Wash the body thoroughly with water.
2. Select a car body cleaning fluid containing a care effect, and wipe the car body from top to bottom with a soft cloth with water.
3. If asphalt is found on the car body, remove it with bitumen remover or turpentine immediately, and then wax the part to be washed.
4. When the body is semi-dry, wipe the body with cotton cloth and let it dry naturally.
5. When the body is dry, check for wear or scratches to prevent corrosion.