(1) Do not pour gasoline into the carburetor port when the engine is running or the car is shaken. Fill the carburetor with gasoline to increase the concentration of the mixed gas in the cylinder. Although this is helpful to start up when the oil does not enter the cylinder, it will not help the failure caused by other reasons, and it may also cause a return. Hazards such as fire, burns and burned vehicles.
(2) When maintaining the fuel filter, it is not recommended to burn the filter core with gasoline. Many people like to burn the ceramic filter element with gasoline to remove impurities from the filter element when maintaining the fuel filter. The hazard of this is that it is easy to fire, and it has an impact on the life of the filter element.
(3) In the oil depot, it is forbidden to use short circuit and fire to check the battery storage condition. Because in a small oil depot with poor ventilation, tires, batteries, tarpaulins, and other equipment are often placed. There is gasoline spilled on the ground. Sparks generated during rowing are likely to ignite oil molecules in the air.
(4) The tow rail chain of the tanker truck must not be entangled on the beam. Oil, like other materials, also generates static electricity when it rubs against another object. This electrostatic flashover may ignite the fuel and cause a fire. Therefore, a grounding ground wire must be installed on the oil depot, and a grounded iron chain must be installed on the tanker truck to prevent electrostatic sparks from occurring in the oil tank. On the ground, and the mop is not less than 50 cm.
(5) Fuel filling is strictly prohibited under high-voltage wires.
(6) Do not use the hanging fire method often. Sometimes car spark plugs will have carbon deposits. When the carbon deposits in a cylinder are serious, the cylinder will not work properly. In order to make the cylinder operate normally, the method of “hanging fire” outside the cylinder is used (leave 3 between the spark plug and the high voltage line). (Mm-4mm gap) to increase the energy of the spark plug electrode flashover, so that the cylinder resumes work, but the general "hanging fire" method is easy to fall off with little attention. If there is dripping gasoline on the cylinder block, fire is extremely likely to occur. It is therefore only a temporary remedy. The correct treatment should be to clean and maintain the spark plugs in time, and try to avoid the "hanging fire" method.
(7) No leakage is allowed in the automobile oil system. If there is a leak in the oil circuit of the chassis part, and it is encountering a late ignition point and a lean mixture, the slow combustion will cause the exhaust pipe to ignite, and the temperature of the vehicle body will rise more than ten times the ignition point of gasoline vapor (gasoline vapor The ignition point is 28 ° C). Ignite the leaked oil, which is easy to cause fire and cause the car body to be scrapped. If the carburetor part drips on the cylinder head, the spark plug high voltage spark leakage may also cause a fire.